2 – 4 people
- Cobram Estate Light Extra Virigin Olive Oil
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbs dried chilli
- 1 Tbs cumin seeds
- 3 Lamb steaks , thinly sliced
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 2 Tbs rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbs caster sugar
- 2 Tbs oyster sauce
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- coriander roots , finely chopped
- Place the fennel into a hot pan with oil and cook until caramelised. Add garlic and stir, add chilli , cumin and cook for 1 minute. Transfer into a bowl set aside.
- Return the pan to the heat add oil and lamb. Allow the lamb to cook without stirring so it gets a good colour. Once the lamb has colour turn over and add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, caster sugar, oyster sauce and spring onions.
- Return the fennel to the pan and check for seasoning. Add coriander roots and sesame seeds too to coat. garnish with the greens part of the spring onions to serve.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Shiraz or GSM blends
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...