2 – 4 people
- Cobram Estate Light Extra Virigin Olive Oil
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbs dried chilli
- 1 Tbs cumin seeds
- 3 Lamb steaks , thinly sliced
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 2 Tbs rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbs caster sugar
- 2 Tbs oyster sauce
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- coriander roots , finely chopped
- Place the fennel into a hot pan with oil and cook until caramelised. Add garlic and stir, add chilli , cumin and cook for 1 minute. Transfer into a bowl set aside.
- Return the pan to the heat add oil and lamb. Allow the lamb to cook without stirring so it gets a good colour. Once the lamb has colour turn over and add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, caster sugar, oyster sauce and spring onions.
- Return the fennel to the pan and check for seasoning. Add coriander roots and sesame seeds too to coat. garnish with the greens part of the spring onions to serve.
RECIPE BY:Kylie MillarSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:300g flour75g Lurpak Slightly Salted butter75g grated cheddar cheese50g vegemiteColes cling wrapMETHOD:Place all ingredients, except the water, into a food processor and blitz until it resembles fine...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses Juice of 1 lemon 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Salt 1 bunch mint, picked 1 bunch parsley, picked 1 bunch coriander, picked 1 red onion, diced 1 bunch...
View Khanh's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Michael's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Courtney's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Sashi's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...