Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas
- 300gm Coles Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut into 1 inch strips
- 4 Simson’s Pantry Regular Premium White Wraps
- 3 Tbsp. Cobram Extra Light Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 150gm cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp. chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheese
AVOCADO SOUR CREAM:
- 2 avocados, roughly mashed
- 100 tbs ZoOSh Sour Cream & Chives Dip
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/3 cup picked coriander leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp. of the oil over the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat and cook chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side until golden brown. Add the onion, cherry tomatoes, corn kernels and chipotle in adobo sauce and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until onions are translucent.
- To assemble quesadillas, on a medium lay out wraps and sprinkle one half with cheese. Top with chicken filling and top with some more cheese. Fold wrap over itself into a half-moon shape.
- Heat a large frypan or griddle pan over medium-high heat and drizzle with oil. Place quesadillas into the warm pan and cook for approximately 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the cheese has melted and the wrap caramelised. Cut into 3 triangles and serve immediately with avocado sour cream on the side.
AVOCADO SOUR CREAM:
- Combine all ingredients into a small bowl and mix to combine and season with salt and pepper to taste.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...