Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas
- 300gm Coles Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut into 1 inch strips
- 4 Simson’s Pantry Regular Premium White Wraps
- 3 Tbsp. Cobram Extra Light Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 150gm cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp. chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheese
AVOCADO SOUR CREAM:
- 2 avocados, roughly mashed
- 100 tbs ZoOSh Sour Cream & Chives Dip
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/3 cup picked coriander leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp. of the oil over the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat and cook chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side until golden brown. Add the onion, cherry tomatoes, corn kernels and chipotle in adobo sauce and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until onions are translucent.
- To assemble quesadillas, on a medium lay out wraps and sprinkle one half with cheese. Top with chicken filling and top with some more cheese. Fold wrap over itself into a half-moon shape.
- Heat a large frypan or griddle pan over medium-high heat and drizzle with oil. Place quesadillas into the warm pan and cook for approximately 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the cheese has melted and the wrap caramelised. Cut into 3 triangles and serve immediately with avocado sour cream on the side.
AVOCADO SOUR CREAM:
- Combine all ingredients into a small bowl and mix to combine and season with salt and pepper to taste.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...