Coconut Curry Pork Noodles
4 – 6 people
- 500gm Coles Free range pork mince
- 1Tb Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tb KEEN’s curry powder
- 1Tb fresh ginger, julienne
- 1 long red chilli, sliced, plus extra to serve
- 1 bunches gai lan (or any Asian green), roughly chopped
- 1 cup Oyster mushrooms
- 1 cup beansprouts, plus extra to garnish
- 200gm fresh flat thick rice noodles, rehydrated
- 2tsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 100ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1Tb crushed peanuts to garnish
- Heat oil over a high heat in a non-stick wok. Cook the pork for 5 minutes, breaking up with a spoon. Add in the KEEN’s curry powder, ginger, chilli and cook for 1 minute. Add in the Asian greens, mushrooms and stir fry for 2-3 minutes along with a splash of water to help steam the vegetables. Add coconut milk and stir through.
- Mix together the sugar, oyster sauce, sesame oil and cornflour in a small bowl and then add to stir fry.
- Add in the noodles and bean shoots and cook for 2 minutes until warmed through and sauce has thickened slightly. Remove from the heat and divide evenly amongst serving bowls. Scatter with extra bean sprouts, crushed peanuts and red chilli.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...