Coconut Curry Pork Noodles
4 – 6 people
- 500gm Coles Free range pork mince
- 1Tb Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tb KEEN’s curry powder
- 1Tb fresh ginger, julienne
- 1 long red chilli, sliced, plus extra to serve
- 1 bunches gai lan (or any Asian green), roughly chopped
- 1 cup Oyster mushrooms
- 1 cup beansprouts, plus extra to garnish
- 200gm fresh flat thick rice noodles, rehydrated
- 2tsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 100ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1Tb crushed peanuts to garnish
- Heat oil over a high heat in a non-stick wok. Cook the pork for 5 minutes, breaking up with a spoon. Add in the KEEN’s curry powder, ginger, chilli and cook for 1 minute. Add in the Asian greens, mushrooms and stir fry for 2-3 minutes along with a splash of water to help steam the vegetables. Add coconut milk and stir through.
- Mix together the sugar, oyster sauce, sesame oil and cornflour in a small bowl and then add to stir fry.
- Add in the noodles and bean shoots and cook for 2 minutes until warmed through and sauce has thickened slightly. Remove from the heat and divide evenly amongst serving bowls. Scatter with extra bean sprouts, crushed peanuts and red chilli.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...
RECIPE BY: Sam Goodwin SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Chicken thigh fillets, skin on 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce 2 tbsp sake 3cm ginger, minced 1 garlic clove, minced 1 tsp caster sugar 1 cup cornflour Sea salt flakes 2L Cobram Estate EVOO oil, for deep...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 16 X-large green king prawns, shell on 1/3 cup (80ml) Cobram Estate Light EVOO 2 tablespoons ginger, finely grated ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes 3 green spring onions, finely sliced ½ teaspoon caster...