Coconut Poached Chicken
- 2 Coles Chicken Breasts
- 400mls Coconut Milk
- 2 Kaffir Lime Leaves, sliced into medium strips
- 1 Lemongrass Stalk, bruised and torn
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Thai birdseye Chilli, cut in half
- 1 lime, sliced in half
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp ZoOSh South East Asia Dressing
- 2 Carrots, shredded
- 200g Snow Peas, thinly sliced
- 5 Spring Onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Diakon, shredded
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 50g Peanuts
- In a pot heat up coconut milk and add kaffir, lemongrass, garlic, chilli, lime (juice of and lime) and fish sauce. Butterfly chicken in half to allow even cooking and place in poaching broth (add water if broth does not completely cover chicken). Bring up to the boil and then remove from heat and leave for about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl toss through carrot, snow peas, spring onions, daikon, peanuts and dressing.
- Remove and drain on paper towel. Slice chicken and serve on top of the slaw with a ladle of poaching liquid, garnish with coriander.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...