2 – 4 people
- 1 x 220g jar chipotle in adobo
- 1-2L Massel chicken stock
- 1-2 confit duck legs
- Small white corn tortillas
- Wombok, shaved
- Red radishes, mandolined
- Coriander leaves
- Guacamole (below)
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 red eschalot, finely chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- A good slug hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to season
- In a deep frying pan, place the duck stock and chipotle and combine over a medium heat. Add the duck legs and bring to a simmer. Cover for 5-10 minutes until heated through. Remove the legs and set aside to cool slightly before shredding. Reduce the liquid on the stove to a thick, sauce-like consistency and season with salt to taste
- To serve, warm the tortillas in a pan and wrap in a tea towel until ready to serve
- Top each warm tortilla with guacamole, duck meat and a little of the sauce. Top with cabbage and radishes and garnish with coriander.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Pinot Noir.
RECIPE BY:Kylie MillarSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:300g flour75g Lurpak Slightly Salted butter75g grated cheddar cheese50g vegemiteColes cling wrapMETHOD:Place all ingredients, except the water, into a food processor and blitz until it resembles fine...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses Juice of 1 lemon 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Salt 1 bunch mint, picked 1 bunch parsley, picked 1 bunch coriander, picked 1 red onion, diced 1 bunch...
View Khanh's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Michael's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Courtney's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Sashi's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...