2 – 4 people
- 1 x 220g jar chipotle in adobo
- 1-2L Massel chicken stock
- 1-2 confit duck legs
- Small white corn tortillas
- Wombok, shaved
- Red radishes, mandolined
- Coriander leaves
- Guacamole (below)
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 red eschalot, finely chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- A good slug hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to season
- In a deep frying pan, place the duck stock and chipotle and combine over a medium heat. Add the duck legs and bring to a simmer. Cover for 5-10 minutes until heated through. Remove the legs and set aside to cool slightly before shredding. Reduce the liquid on the stove to a thick, sauce-like consistency and season with salt to taste
- To serve, warm the tortillas in a pan and wrap in a tea towel until ready to serve
- Top each warm tortilla with guacamole, duck meat and a little of the sauce. Top with cabbage and radishes and garnish with coriander.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Pinot Noir.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...