- Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil Light Flavour (enough to cover salmon in pot)
- 2 x 200g Coles salmon fillets
- 1 x bulb fennel
- 2 bunches of asparagus, with based removed
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 1 cup White wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp hot mustard
- 1 x egg yolk
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil Light Flavour
- Place a the salmon fillets in a pan with enough oil to completely submerge them. On a low heat poach the fillets, the oil should be around 40- 50 degrees.
- Slice the asparagus’ into thirds and place on a roasting tray. Drizzle with oil and a pinch of salt. Put into an oven at 220C for 10 minutes.
- Remove the base of the fennel and either with a mandoline or knife, finely slice. In a small bowl, combine fennel, sugar and vinegar. Toss through to coat the fennel, set aside for at least 10 minutes to cure.
- In a small bowl combine with a whisk lemon, salt, egg, oil and mustard.
- Lay a bed of asparagus and fennel on a platter and crumble the salmon over the top. Drizzle the sauce over the top and serve.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...