- Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil Light Flavour (enough to cover salmon in pot)
- 2 x 200g Coles salmon fillets
- 1 x bulb fennel
- 2 bunches of asparagus, with based removed
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 1 cup White wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp hot mustard
- 1 x egg yolk
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil Light Flavour
- Place a the salmon fillets in a pan with enough oil to completely submerge them. On a low heat poach the fillets, the oil should be around 40- 50 degrees.
- Slice the asparagus’ into thirds and place on a roasting tray. Drizzle with oil and a pinch of salt. Put into an oven at 220C for 10 minutes.
- Remove the base of the fennel and either with a mandoline or knife, finely slice. In a small bowl, combine fennel, sugar and vinegar. Toss through to coat the fennel, set aside for at least 10 minutes to cure.
- In a small bowl combine with a whisk lemon, salt, egg, oil and mustard.
- Lay a bed of asparagus and fennel on a platter and crumble the salmon over the top. Drizzle the sauce over the top and serve.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...