2 – 4 people
- 1pkt Ainsley Harriott Moroccan Medley Cous Cous
- 1 tin Edgell Chickpeas
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 100g currants
- 100g pumpkin seeds, toaster
- 100g chopped almonds
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 bunch coriander
- 160mLs hot water
- 1 lemon
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt
- In a large mixing bowl, pour in cous cous, hot water, and a drizzle of EVOO. Set aside and allow cous cous to rehydrate according to packet.
- Roughly chop coriander. Remove parsley leaves from stems and roughly chop. Pick mint leaves from stems and roughly chop.
- Once cous cous has completely absorbed water, add chickpeas, quinoa, currants, pumpkin seeds and almonds to mixing bowl. Season with salt, to taste and stir through.
- Add chopped herbs to bowl and dress with a generous drizzle of olive oil and lemon juice, to taste. Mix until well combined.
- To serve, pour salad into a large dish and enjoy.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Sauvignon Blanc
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...