2 – 4 people
- 2 tins of cherry tomatoes
- 500mls Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 zucchini
- 2 celery sticks, diced
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1pkt Ainsley Harriott Roast Vegetable Cous Cous
- 1 bunch parsley
- 3tbs Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Parmesan cheese, to serve
- Sourdough, to serve
- Put a large pot over stove. Pour in olive oil, and start to fry off carrot, onion and celery. Add salt and chili and continue to fry.
- Dice zucchini into larger chunks and add to the pot, stirring through. Fry for 3-4 minutes, or until vegetables are softened but not browned.
- Once vegetables have softened, pour in tinned tomatoes and vegetable stock. Stir through so ingredients are well combined. Bring pot to a boil then reduce to a simmer, cooking for 15-20 minutes, or until vegetables are soft.
- Pour cous cous into pot and cook for 2 minutes, or until cous cous has cooked. Take pot off heat.
- Roughly chop parsley and mix half through soup.
- Serve with Parmesan and fresh parsley sprinkled over the top and toasted sourdough bread on side.
Our friends from Wine Selectors suggest that a Pinot Grigio would be the perfect wine to match with this dish.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...