2 – 4 people
- 2 tins of cherry tomatoes
- 500mls Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 zucchini
- 2 celery sticks, diced
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1pkt Ainsley Harriott Roast Vegetable Cous Cous
- 1 bunch parsley
- 3tbs Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Parmesan cheese, to serve
- Sourdough, to serve
- Put a large pot over stove. Pour in olive oil, and start to fry off carrot, onion and celery. Add salt and chili and continue to fry.
- Dice zucchini into larger chunks and add to the pot, stirring through. Fry for 3-4 minutes, or until vegetables are softened but not browned.
- Once vegetables have softened, pour in tinned tomatoes and vegetable stock. Stir through so ingredients are well combined. Bring pot to a boil then reduce to a simmer, cooking for 15-20 minutes, or until vegetables are soft.
- Pour cous cous into pot and cook for 2 minutes, or until cous cous has cooked. Take pot off heat.
- Roughly chop parsley and mix half through soup.
- Serve with Parmesan and fresh parsley sprinkled over the top and toasted sourdough bread on side.
Our friends from Wine Selectors suggest that a Pinot Grigio would be the perfect wine to match with this dish.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...