2 – 4 people
- 2 tins of cherry tomatoes
- 500mls Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 zucchini
- 2 celery sticks, diced
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1pkt Ainsley Harriott Roast Vegetable Cous Cous
- 1 bunch parsley
- 3tbs Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Parmesan cheese, to serve
- Sourdough, to serve
- Put a large pot over stove. Pour in olive oil, and start to fry off carrot, onion and celery. Add salt and chili and continue to fry.
- Dice zucchini into larger chunks and add to the pot, stirring through. Fry for 3-4 minutes, or until vegetables are softened but not browned.
- Once vegetables have softened, pour in tinned tomatoes and vegetable stock. Stir through so ingredients are well combined. Bring pot to a boil then reduce to a simmer, cooking for 15-20 minutes, or until vegetables are soft.
- Pour cous cous into pot and cook for 2 minutes, or until cous cous has cooked. Take pot off heat.
- Roughly chop parsley and mix half through soup.
- Serve with Parmesan and fresh parsley sprinkled over the top and toasted sourdough bread on side.
Our friends from Wine Selectors suggest that a Pinot Grigio would be the perfect wine to match with this dish.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...