Couscous Thai Bouli
Prep time 5 mins
Cook time 10 mins
- 1 packet of Ainsley Harriott Spice Sensation Couscous
- 1 bunch of Coriander, torn
- 1 Bunch of Thai Basil, torn
- 1 bunch of Mint, torn
- 1 Red Onion, diced
- 1 Birdseye Chilli, diced
- 1 punnet of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2tbs chopped Roasted Peanuts
- 2ts Fried Shallots
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to garnish
NAM JIM DRESSING:
- 3tbs Fish Sauce
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Limes, juice of
- 1tbs grated Ginger
- 1 Garlic Clove grated
- 1tbs Sesame Oil
- 1 thai chilli, thinly sliced, seeds removed
- 2 Eggs
- Rehydrate couscous packet according to instructions and set aside.
- In a mortar and pestle, grind up dry ingredients until well combined before adding remaining wet ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, tomatoes, herbs and couscous using your hands. Pour dressing over the top and toss through until salad is evenly coated. Prior to serving toss through peanuts and garnish with shallots and chilli and lime.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...