Couscous Thai Bouli
Prep time 5 mins
Cook time 10 mins
- 1 packet of Ainsley Harriott Spice Sensation Couscous
- 1 bunch of Coriander, torn
- 1 Bunch of Thai Basil, torn
- 1 bunch of Mint, torn
- 1 Red Onion, diced
- 1 Birdseye Chilli, diced
- 1 punnet of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2tbs chopped Roasted Peanuts
- 2ts Fried Shallots
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to garnish
NAM JIM DRESSING:
- 3tbs Fish Sauce
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Limes, juice of
- 1tbs grated Ginger
- 1 Garlic Clove grated
- 1tbs Sesame Oil
- 1 thai chilli, thinly sliced, seeds removed
- 2 Eggs
- Rehydrate couscous packet according to instructions and set aside.
- In a mortar and pestle, grind up dry ingredients until well combined before adding remaining wet ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, tomatoes, herbs and couscous using your hands. Pour dressing over the top and toss through until salad is evenly coated. Prior to serving toss through peanuts and garnish with shallots and chilli and lime.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...