2 – 4 people
- 2 Tbsp Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 500gm Lamb mince
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp chilli flakes
- 6-8 Simsons Pantry wraps
- 1 cup picked assorted herb leaves (e.g. Coriander, mint, parsley, dill)
- 2 tins chickpeas, drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup water
- Zest + juice of 1 lemon
- Heat oil in a pan over high heat until smoking. Crumble in lamb mince and season with cumin, chilli flakes and a pinch of salt. Avoid stirring too often to allow colour to form on the lamb. Cook for approximately 10-15 minutes until dark in colour and crispy.
- In a food processor, combine all hummus ingredients and blitz until smooth, season to taste. Transfer to a small saucepan and warm over a low-medium heat.
- Heat tortillas in a warm griddle pan or oven and keep warm until ready to serve.
- To assemble, spread the tortilla with hummus, top with crispy lamb and garnish with herbs.
- **TIP : Serve on platter so everyone can make their own.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Merlot.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...