2 – 4 people
- 2 Pieces Coles Ocean Farmed Barramundi
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch Dill, chopped
- 1 bunch Chives, chopped
- ½ jar Coles baby capers
- 250g Butter
- 2 Baby Cos, cut in chunks
- 1 Bunch Radishes, sliced
- Cobram Estate Classic EVOO
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ lemon
- Pre heat a non stick frypan until its hot. Add in a enough EVOO to cover the base of the pan. Add in one tsp of melted butter. Make sure the oil is hot again, place the barramundi fillets skin side down. Make sure you press down the fillets for approximately 30 seconds so that it doesn’t curl up onto itself. You could do this carefully with your hands or with a spatula. Season the flesh with salt. Cook for 5-6 minutes before flipping the fish over to cook for another 2 minutes.
- To a saucepan of melted butter, add chives, dill, parsley and capers. Stir to mix together. Take the saucepan off the heat and add the juice of ½ a lemon. Mix through.
- To make the salad, place the cos lettuce, radishes, a drizzle of EVOO and a pinch of salt. Toss to combine.
- To serve, add salad and barramundi fillet onto a plate. Spoon the herb butter over the barramundi fillet.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...