2 – 4 people
- 2 Pieces Coles Ocean Farmed Barramundi
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch Dill, chopped
- 1 bunch Chives, chopped
- ½ jar Coles baby capers
- 250g Butter
- 2 Baby Cos, cut in chunks
- 1 Bunch Radishes, sliced
- Cobram Estate Classic EVOO
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ lemon
- Pre heat a non stick frypan until its hot. Add in a enough EVOO to cover the base of the pan. Add in one tsp of melted butter. Make sure the oil is hot again, place the barramundi fillets skin side down. Make sure you press down the fillets for approximately 30 seconds so that it doesn’t curl up onto itself. You could do this carefully with your hands or with a spatula. Season the flesh with salt. Cook for 5-6 minutes before flipping the fish over to cook for another 2 minutes.
- To a saucepan of melted butter, add chives, dill, parsley and capers. Stir to mix together. Take the saucepan off the heat and add the juice of ½ a lemon. Mix through.
- To make the salad, place the cos lettuce, radishes, a drizzle of EVOO and a pinch of salt. Toss to combine.
- To serve, add salad and barramundi fillet onto a plate. Spoon the herb butter over the barramundi fillet.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...