- 5 Coles free range eggs, at room temperature
- 2 Tb ZoOSh Free Range Egg Mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon KEEN’s curry powder
- ½ teaspoon KEEN’s mustard powder
- ¼ teaspoon KEEN’s chilli powder to garnish
- 1 Tb chives, finely sliced
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to garnish
- 2 golden/French shallots, sliced
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 Tb caster sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- To make the pickled onions, place 1/3 cup water in a small saucepan along with the vinegar, sugar and sea salt. Bring up to a boil and simmer until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat and place the onions into the pickling mixture. Set aside for 15 minutes to pickle while you prepare the eggs.
- Shake the eggs to make sure the yolks are centered in the eggs prior to cooking. Cook eggs in a large saucepan of simmering water for 10 minutes, or until hard boiled. Refresh under cold water, peel, then halve length-ways and carefully remove the yolks with a teaspoon. Place egg white on a tray lined with paper towel. And refrigerate until required.
- Press the yolks through a fine sieve with a spatula into a bowl. Add mayonnaise, KEEN’s curry powder, KEEN’s mustard powder and a pinch of sea salt. Mix well until smooth, then carefully spoon into the egg whites.
- Place the eggs onto a serving plate and garnish with the pickled onions, KEEN’s chilli powder, olive oil and chives. Serve as canapés, or as a side dish.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...