- 5 Coles free range eggs, at room temperature
- 2 Tb ZoOSh Free Range Egg Mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon KEEN’s curry powder
- ½ teaspoon KEEN’s mustard powder
- ¼ teaspoon KEEN’s chilli powder to garnish
- 1 Tb chives, finely sliced
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to garnish
- 2 golden/French shallots, sliced
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 Tb caster sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- To make the pickled onions, place 1/3 cup water in a small saucepan along with the vinegar, sugar and sea salt. Bring up to a boil and simmer until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat and place the onions into the pickling mixture. Set aside for 15 minutes to pickle while you prepare the eggs.
- Shake the eggs to make sure the yolks are centered in the eggs prior to cooking. Cook eggs in a large saucepan of simmering water for 10 minutes, or until hard boiled. Refresh under cold water, peel, then halve length-ways and carefully remove the yolks with a teaspoon. Place egg white on a tray lined with paper towel. And refrigerate until required.
- Press the yolks through a fine sieve with a spatula into a bowl. Add mayonnaise, KEEN’s curry powder, KEEN’s mustard powder and a pinch of sea salt. Mix well until smooth, then carefully spoon into the egg whites.
- Place the eggs onto a serving plate and garnish with the pickled onions, KEEN’s chilli powder, olive oil and chives. Serve as canapés, or as a side dish.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...