- 5 Coles free range eggs, at room temperature
- 2 Tb ZoOSh Free Range Egg Mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon KEEN’s curry powder
- ½ teaspoon KEEN’s mustard powder
- ¼ teaspoon KEEN’s chilli powder to garnish
- 1 Tb chives, finely sliced
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to garnish
- 2 golden/French shallots, sliced
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 Tb caster sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- To make the pickled onions, place 1/3 cup water in a small saucepan along with the vinegar, sugar and sea salt. Bring up to a boil and simmer until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat and place the onions into the pickling mixture. Set aside for 15 minutes to pickle while you prepare the eggs.
- Shake the eggs to make sure the yolks are centered in the eggs prior to cooking. Cook eggs in a large saucepan of simmering water for 10 minutes, or until hard boiled. Refresh under cold water, peel, then halve length-ways and carefully remove the yolks with a teaspoon. Place egg white on a tray lined with paper towel. And refrigerate until required.
- Press the yolks through a fine sieve with a spatula into a bowl. Add mayonnaise, KEEN’s curry powder, KEEN’s mustard powder and a pinch of sea salt. Mix well until smooth, then carefully spoon into the egg whites.
- Place the eggs onto a serving plate and garnish with the pickled onions, KEEN’s chilli powder, olive oil and chives. Serve as canapés, or as a side dish.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...