Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1ltr Massel Liquid Chicken Stock
- 1tsp fresh ginger, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- ½ star anise
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 1Tb fish sauce
- 2tsp sugar
- 2tsp Lee Kum Kee Sesame Oil
- ½ white onion, sliced
- 2 cups rice noodles, soaked & drained
- 200gm Coles chicken breast (or tenderloin)
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 2 bok choy or 1 bunch of any Asian greens
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup each: coriander & Thai basil
- Lemon wedges and fresh chilli to serve
- Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee Chilli Garlic Oil
- Lee Kum Kee Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- Place all the stock ingredients in a large saucepan over a medium/high heat.
- Bring up to a simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes for the aromatics to infuse the stock.
- Place the chicken into the stock, and remove from the heat. Allow to gently poach for 15-20 minutes. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove it from the stock, slice/shred and set aside.
- Place the stock back onto the heat and bring back up to a simmer. Add in snow peas and Asian greens. Cook for 2 minutes.
- To serve: Place the soaked rice noodles into the bottom of serving bowls.
- Top with the cooked greens and poached chicken. Pour over the hot stock and scatter with bean sprouts, coriander leaves and Thai basil.
- Serve with lemon wedges, garlic chilli oil and hoisin sauce…and an extra chilli mixed with GF soy sauce dip. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...