Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1ltr Massel Liquid Chicken Stock
- 1tsp fresh ginger, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- ½ star anise
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 1Tb fish sauce
- 2tsp sugar
- 2tsp Lee Kum Kee Sesame Oil
- ½ white onion, sliced
- 2 cups rice noodles, soaked & drained
- 200gm Coles chicken breast (or tenderloin)
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 2 bok choy or 1 bunch of any Asian greens
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup each: coriander & Thai basil
- Lemon wedges and fresh chilli to serve
- Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee Chilli Garlic Oil
- Lee Kum Kee Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- Place all the stock ingredients in a large saucepan over a medium/high heat.
- Bring up to a simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes for the aromatics to infuse the stock.
- Place the chicken into the stock, and remove from the heat. Allow to gently poach for 15-20 minutes. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove it from the stock, slice/shred and set aside.
- Place the stock back onto the heat and bring back up to a simmer. Add in snow peas and Asian greens. Cook for 2 minutes.
- To serve: Place the soaked rice noodles into the bottom of serving bowls.
- Top with the cooked greens and poached chicken. Pour over the hot stock and scatter with bean sprouts, coriander leaves and Thai basil.
- Serve with lemon wedges, garlic chilli oil and hoisin sauce…and an extra chilli mixed with GF soy sauce dip. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...