2 – 4 people
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 cup grated carrot
- ½ cup baby spinach, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup chopped basil or parsley
- 100gm smoked ham, roughly chopped
- 100gm feta cheese, crumbled
- 125ml milk
- 125ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 medium eggs, lightly whisked
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 cups plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180C and lightly grease a muffin tray with olive oil.
- Lay out a clean cloth or chux and place the grated zucchini and carrot in the middle. Tightly wrap it up and squeeze out as much juice as possible. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and add the baby spinach, herbs, ham, cheese and mix to combine. Pour in milk, olive oil and eggs and season with salt and pepper. Mix until ingredients come together.
- Combine the flour and baking powder and gradually add them to the wet mixture. Gently fold through to incorporate – do not overwork or they will become dense. Spoon mixture into the muffin tray and place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes. A skewr inserted in the centre will come out clean when ready.
- Remove and cool slightly in muffin tin before transferring to a wire rack. Serve with a doolop of sour cream or your favourite relish.
RECIPE BY: Michael weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 packet Coles Spaghetti Pinch of Chili flakes 1 tbsp Capers 2 garlic cloves, chopped 3 Anchovy fillets ¼ cup Cobram Estate Classic EVOO 1 bunch parsley, chopped Parmesan cheese, grated Breadcrumbs to...
SERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:100g beef (thinly sliced)3 tbsp Ottogi BBQ Bulgogi Sauce & Marinade100g Obap Sweet Potato Noodles (dry)1 tbsp vegetable oil¼ red capsicum (thinly julienned½ carrot (thinly julienned)½ onion (thinly sliced)50g mushroom...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 kg baby potatoes 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 tsp brown sugar 1 tsp cumin seeds 1 tsp ground coriander 1 tsp ground turmeric ½ tsp chilli powder Salt and Pepper 1 cup frozen peas...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 600g Brussels sprouts 1 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped 3 spring onions, finely sliced ½ cup slivered almonds, toasted ½ cup dried cranberries 1 tablespoons Cobram Estate EVOO Sea salt and...
RECIPE BY: Michael weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x Coles Lamb backstraps Coles Ground Cumin (to taste) Coles Chilli flakes (to taste) Sea Salt (to taste) Cobram Estate Robust EVOO 2 Garlic cloves, chopped 2 tbsp Jalna Greek Yoghurt 2 tbsp ZoOSh...
SERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:1.5kg whole chickenMARINADE:1/2 cup ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (kecap manis)1/3 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk6 kaffir lime leaves (thinly sliced)1 tsp cinnamon powder / 1 cinnamon stick (crushed)1 green chilli (finely sliced)1 tbsp ginger...