2 – 4 people
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 cup grated carrot
- ½ cup baby spinach, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup chopped basil or parsley
- 100gm smoked ham, roughly chopped
- 100gm feta cheese, crumbled
- 125ml milk
- 125ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 medium eggs, lightly whisked
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 cups plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180C and lightly grease a muffin tray with olive oil.
- Lay out a clean cloth or chux and place the grated zucchini and carrot in the middle. Tightly wrap it up and squeeze out as much juice as possible. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and add the baby spinach, herbs, ham, cheese and mix to combine. Pour in milk, olive oil and eggs and season with salt and pepper. Mix until ingredients come together.
- Combine the flour and baking powder and gradually add them to the wet mixture. Gently fold through to incorporate – do not overwork or they will become dense. Spoon mixture into the muffin tray and place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes. A skewr inserted in the centre will come out clean when ready.
- Remove and cool slightly in muffin tin before transferring to a wire rack. Serve with a doolop of sour cream or your favourite relish.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Sauavignon Blanc Semillon Blends or Pinot Noir.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...