Fattoush & Chicken Salad
- 300g Coles BBQ chicken meat, cooled, shredded
- ½ cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Simsons Regular Four Seeds Wraps, torn into 1 inch pieces
- 200g small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, stem removed and de-seeded & finely chopped
- 1 small Gem or baby Cos lettuce, sliced
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup mint leaves, torn
- 4 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 shallots/spring onions, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon sumac
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Oil for frying
- Heat oil in a pan over a medium heat. Cook the wraps in batches until golden and crisp. Remove from the oil and place onto kitchen paper to drain any excess oil.
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum, lettuce, parsley, mint, radish, shallots and BBQ chicken in a large bowl. Whisk together olive oil, sumac, lemon juice, honey and a good pinch of salt. Add in the crisp wraps and using clean hands, toss the salad to coat everything well in the dressing. Place onto a serving plate and serve immediately.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...