Fattoush & Chicken Salad
- 300g Coles BBQ chicken meat, cooled, shredded
- ½ cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Simsons Regular Four Seeds Wraps, torn into 1 inch pieces
- 200g small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, stem removed and de-seeded & finely chopped
- 1 small Gem or baby Cos lettuce, sliced
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup mint leaves, torn
- 4 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 shallots/spring onions, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon sumac
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Oil for frying
- Heat oil in a pan over a medium heat. Cook the wraps in batches until golden and crisp. Remove from the oil and place onto kitchen paper to drain any excess oil.
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum, lettuce, parsley, mint, radish, shallots and BBQ chicken in a large bowl. Whisk together olive oil, sumac, lemon juice, honey and a good pinch of salt. Add in the crisp wraps and using clean hands, toss the salad to coat everything well in the dressing. Place onto a serving plate and serve immediately.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...