Fillet Steak with Pepper Sauce
Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 10-15 mins
- 2 Coles Graze Scotch Fillets
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- 1 bunch of Spring Onions, to garnish
- 1tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2tbs butter
- 1 Shallot, diced
- 1tbs coarsely crushed Black Peppercorns
- 1tbs Green Peppercorns (from a tin)
- ¼ cup brandy
- ¼ cup Massel Liquid Beef Stock
- 1 cup Cream
- 1tbs Parsley leaves, chopped
- Allow steaks to reach room temperature before seasoning with olive oil and salt on both sides. Add to a hot BBQ grill and cook on both sides to your liking. Set aside and allow to rest while making the pepper sauce.
- In a pan heat oil and melt 1 tbsp butter together. Add shallot and fry off for 1 minute before adding pepper and brandy, cook until it thickens into a syrup consistency. Add in stock and again cook down until sauce becomes a syrup consistency. Add cream and reduce the sauce down by half before adding remaining butter and parsley.
- Grill Spring onions on the BBQ until slightly charred. Dress with olive oil and serve with steak and pepper sauce drizzled over
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...