2 – 4 people
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 fillets skinless snapper
- 2 tbsp gochujang red pepper paste
- 3 Tbsp ZoOSh Free Range Egg Mayonnaise
- 1 green mango, shredded
- ½ bunch Thai basil leaves
- ¼ bunch mint leaves
- Handful bean sprouts
- 1 lime, juice
- 40g butter
- 1 packet store bought soft tortillas
- To a hot frying pan, add 1 tbsp oil, season both sides fish and place into the pan. Drizzle remaining olive oil over fish and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Meanwhile, add gochujang paste and ZoOSh mayonnaise to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Into a second bowl, add Thai basil, mint and bean sprouts. Squeeze over the lime juice, add a pinch of salt and toss with hands until coated.
- Once fish is cooked, leave in pan, add butter and allow to melt. Spoon melted butter over the fish and leave for 30 seconds. Remove fish from pan and break into bite sized pieces. Place tortillas in pan, cook just until they have a little bit of colour on both sides.
- To serve
- Spread mayonnaise onto taco, add fish and slaw. Fold and enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...