2 – 4 people
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 fillets skinless snapper
- 2 tbsp gochujang red pepper paste
- 3 Tbsp ZoOSh Free Range Egg Mayonnaise
- 1 green mango, shredded
- ½ bunch Thai basil leaves
- ¼ bunch mint leaves
- Handful bean sprouts
- 1 lime, juice
- 40g butter
- 1 packet store bought soft tortillas
- To a hot frying pan, add 1 tbsp oil, season both sides fish and place into the pan. Drizzle remaining olive oil over fish and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Meanwhile, add gochujang paste and ZoOSh mayonnaise to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Into a second bowl, add Thai basil, mint and bean sprouts. Squeeze over the lime juice, add a pinch of salt and toss with hands until coated.
- Once fish is cooked, leave in pan, add butter and allow to melt. Spoon melted butter over the fish and leave for 30 seconds. Remove fish from pan and break into bite sized pieces. Place tortillas in pan, cook just until they have a little bit of colour on both sides.
- To serve
- Spread mayonnaise onto taco, add fish and slaw. Fold and enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...