- 150gm Coles Persian Fetta
- 2 cups cooked freekeh, seasoned with salt
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley leaves
- 1 bunch basil leaves
- 4 sprigs of mint, stems removed
- 2 red shallots, finely sliced
- 100gm semi-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, seeds removed, peeled into ribbons
- 1/2 toasted pepita seeds
- 60ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 50ml pomegranate molasses
- 50ml lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- 1 tsp. sumac
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Generous pinch of salt
- In a jar add all dressing ingredients and shake to emulsify, taste and adjust seasoning if required.
- In a large bowl add freekeh & shallots and toss to combine. Lay out onto serving dish.
- Using the same bowl, add herbs and cucumber ribbons, gently toss to combine. Add enough dressing to coat ingredients evenly. Lay over the top of freekeh.
- Sprinkle pepitas, semi-dried tomatoes and crumbled feta over the top of the salad and serve immediately.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...