2 – 4 people
- 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives
- 1 cup plain flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying
- ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg mayonnaise
- ½ cup basil leaves, picked
- ½ cup chives, plus extra to serve
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place all mayonnaise ingredients into a small food processor, or using a stick blender, blitz until smooth and bright green.
- Heat the olive oil to 170 degrees.
- Drain olives and pat dry using kitchen towel. Dust each olive in flour, shaking off excess. Lightly coat in egg and roll into the breadcrumbs. Place back into the egg and breadcrumbs again to give a double coating on the outside.
- Deep fry the olives in batches, for 2-3 minutes, or until golden and crisp. Drain on kitchen towel. Serve warm with the herb mayonnaise and chopped chives.
- *Try using other flavoured stuffed olives such as Almond, anchovy or chilli.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Prosecco or Montepulciano.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...