- 1 x Coles Australian free range full leg ham, skin removed & fat scored
- 1 jar marmalade spread
- 5 sprigs of rosemary, stalks removed
- 1 bulb of fennel, thinly sliced (dressed with lemon juice to prevent oxidisation)
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 oranges, skin removed and sliced
- 120g baby french kale
- 1 tbsp whole-grain mustard
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large baking tray resting on a wire rack, evenly coat the leg in marmalade and rosemary and place in oven for approx 2 hours.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients in a bowl until well combined. In a large bowl, gently toss fennel, red onion, oranges, kale and dressing until everything is evenly coated.
- Carve ham to desired thickness and serve with salad.
RECIPE BY:Kylie MillarSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:300g flour75g Lurpak Slightly Salted butter75g grated cheddar cheese50g vegemiteColes cling wrapMETHOD:Place all ingredients, except the water, into a food processor and blitz until it resembles fine...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses Juice of 1 lemon 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Salt 1 bunch mint, picked 1 bunch parsley, picked 1 bunch coriander, picked 1 red onion, diced 1 bunch...
View Khanh's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Michael's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Courtney's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Sashi's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...