2 – 4 people
- 20 cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup corn flour
- 1tsp chilli powder
- 1tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 2tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic finely chopped
- 1inch ginger finely chopped
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 green capsicum diced
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2tbsp chilli sauce
- 2tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp corn flour
- 1/4 cup water
- Spring onions for garnish
- Cook the cauliflower florets for 2mins in boiling water and transfer into cold water to stop the cooking.
- Mix the plain flour, corn flour, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and salt with water to make a smooth batter.
- Coat the cauliflower florets in the batter and beep fry until golden brown.
- On a separate pan heat the oil and sauté the garlic, ginger, green chilli and red onion until fragrant.
- Add capsicum, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, pepper and salt and cook for 2mins.
- On a separate bowl mix corn flour and water until no lumps.
- Add the corn flour mixture to the pan and mix well.
- Add fried cauliflower florets to pan and mix well until all the cauliflower are coated with the spice sauce.
- Garnish with some spring onions.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...