Green Couscous salad
- 1 packet Ainsley Harriott’s Spice Sensation Couscous
- 1 handful of basil leaves
- 1 handful of parsley leaves
- 50g almonds
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- ½ juice of a lemon
- 1 bag of French baby kale leaves
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 green capsicum, sliced
- 100g green peas
- 100g snow peas, finely sliced
- 50g parmesan
- 1 tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for couscous)
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for dressing)
- Rehydrate couscous according to instructions and add oil while it is absorbing the water.
- In a food processor, blitz garlic, anchovies, almonds, parmesan oil and herbs, until fairly smooth. Add in lemon and a pinch of salt and give another quick blitz.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil and add zucchini and toss through before adding kale, capsicum, peas and a pinch of salt. Cook until kale has reduced by at least half. Add in snow peas just prior to serving and warm through. Fluff couscous with a fork and combine with vegetable mix and dressing in a large bowl. Toss through until everything is evenly coated and distributed. Garnish with lemon wedge.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...