2 – 4 people
- Coles 6 Eggs
- Christmas Ham
- 60g rocket
- ½ bunch dill, chopped
- ½ bunch chives, chopped
- 1 piece Coles French Comte cheese, grated
- Simson’s Pantry Veggie Garden Wraps
- Cobram Estate Classic EVOO
- On a hot griddle pan or fry pan, place ham slices on and cook until slightly charred on each side.
- In another hot pan, place EVOO and crack an egg in to fry. Sprinkle the herbs onto the egg. Season with salt and pepper and cook until fried.
- Warm up a wrap on a hot pan.
- To assemble, on the base of the wrap, place rocket, comte cheese, ham slice and top with the green egg.
RECIPE BY:Courtney Roulston and Scott McRaeSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:12 fresh scallops in the half shell80g Lurpak butter, room temperature2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated1 large clove garlic, grated2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped1 green...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp cooking sake 2 Tbsp Coles soy sauce 1 inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated 1 clove garlic, finely grated 4 chicken thighs, diced into 2 inch thick pieces 1/4 cup potato or corn starch** 1/4...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 6 slices Coles Laurent Sourdough bread 1 tub Zoosh Sour Cream & Chives dip 100ml Cobram Estate classic EVOO 3 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped BASIL PESTO: 1 cup basil leaves 1/2 cup flat leaf...
RECIPE BY: Lillie Giang SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 tbsp water 1 cup red syrup 1 cup Valcom Water Chestnut Whole (cut into small, evenly, bite-sized pieces) 1 cup tapioca flour ½ cup water ½ cup sugar 1 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk crushed ice a pinch of...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 packet (500g) Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice 1 Brown Onion diced 2 Garlic Cloves finely diced 1tbsp Ground Garam Masala 1tbsp Ground Cumin 1tbsp Ground Coriander 1tbsp Ground Tumeric 1tbsp Mustard Seeds 1...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan (Ikuei Arakane) SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 120g cabbage (finely chopped) 25g spring onion (finely chopped) 100g squid tube (finely chopped) 3 tbsp vegetable oil BATTER: 120g plain flour 1 tsp baking powder 2 eggs (size = 700g dozen)...