Grilled Caesar Salad
Prep Time: 15min
Cook TIme: 15min
- ½ cup of ZoOSh Caesar Dressing
- 3 strips of Bacon
- 2 baby Cos Lettuce cut into ⅛’s
- 1 Red Onion, sliced into discs
- 1 Zucchini, cut into long strips
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bunch Parsley, leaves picked
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan and extra peeled to garnish
- 1 baguette, sliced into 1 cm pieces
- 8 Anchovy fillets, finely sliced
- On a griddle plan, char grill the bacon and onion until nice and crispy. Once cooked remove and allow to rest and add bread to grill. In a bowl drizzle olive oil over zucchini and char grill on the pan after the bread is finished.
- Clean the pan before adding the lettuce to char grill. Once grilled serve on platter, slice bacon strips into matchsticks and dress the platter. Chargrill parsley and remove once grilled.
- In a small bowl, whisk ¼ cup Parmesan, Zoosh dressing and anchovies.
- In a large bowl, combine bacon, zucchini, onion and bread in a bowl and toss through with dressing (reserving a small amount for the top). Serve on top of the lettuce and dress with parsley, freshly shaved parmesan and leftover dressing.
RECIPE BY:Kylie MillarSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:300g flour75g Lurpak Slightly Salted butter75g grated cheddar cheese50g vegemiteColes cling wrapMETHOD:Place all ingredients, except the water, into a food processor and blitz until it resembles fine...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses Juice of 1 lemon 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Salt 1 bunch mint, picked 1 bunch parsley, picked 1 bunch coriander, picked 1 red onion, diced 1 bunch...
View Khanh's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Michael's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Courtney's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Sashi's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...