Grilled Caesar Salad
Prep Time: 15min
Cook TIme: 15min
- ½ cup of ZoOSh Caesar Dressing
- 3 strips of Bacon
- 2 baby Cos Lettuce cut into ⅛’s
- 1 Red Onion, sliced into discs
- 1 Zucchini, cut into long strips
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bunch Parsley, leaves picked
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan and extra peeled to garnish
- 1 baguette, sliced into 1 cm pieces
- 8 Anchovy fillets, finely sliced
- On a griddle plan, char grill the bacon and onion until nice and crispy. Once cooked remove and allow to rest and add bread to grill. In a bowl drizzle olive oil over zucchini and char grill on the pan after the bread is finished.
- Clean the pan before adding the lettuce to char grill. Once grilled serve on platter, slice bacon strips into matchsticks and dress the platter. Chargrill parsley and remove once grilled.
- In a small bowl, whisk ¼ cup Parmesan, Zoosh dressing and anchovies.
- In a large bowl, combine bacon, zucchini, onion and bread in a bowl and toss through with dressing (reserving a small amount for the top). Serve on top of the lettuce and dress with parsley, freshly shaved parmesan and leftover dressing.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...