2 – 4 people
- 2 eggplants, thinly sliced
- 2 zucchinis, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1/4 cup Cobram Estate Robust EVOO
- 1/3 cup Coles tahini
- 1/3 cup Jalna Greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp Coles sumac
- 1/4 cup pinenuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup picked coriander leaves
- Lay out eggplant and zucchini slices onto a clean towel. Sprinkle with salt and allow and set aside for 5-10 minutes to draw moisture out. Pat dry with paper towel.
- In a bowl, combine the tahini, yoghurt, honey, garlic, cumin and zest and lemon juice and whisk together until smooth. Adjust seasoning if required.
- Heat a BBQ grill or heavy based pan on a medium-high heat. Drizzle the eggplant and zucchini with olive oil and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden. Lay out onto a serving platter and season with a sprinkling of salt. Drizzle over the tahini-yoghurt dressing, sprinkling of sumac, pinenuts and coriander leaves. Serve warm as a side.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Rose or Pinot Grigio.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...