Grilled Flounder with Butter Sauce
- 1 whole Flounder or lemon Sole fish (around 550g on the bone), gutted and scaled
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 60g Ballantyne Wrapped Traditional Salted Butter
- 2 cloves garlic, whole, skin on
- 6 green pitted Sicilian olives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons pistachio nuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, leaves chopped
- 20g Ballantyne Wrapped Traditional Salted Butter
- Lemon slice, to garnish
- Coat flounder evenly on both sides with flour and make 3-4 small incisions into the thicker parts of the fish to allow for even cooking.
- Melt butter in pan, add garlic before placing fish, presentation-side down first for 1-2 minutes. Carefully flip and add olives and pistachios, cooking for another minute. Remove from heat and place a lid over the top to steam for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add parsley and extra butter and warm through slightly. Serve on a platter and garnish with lemon.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...