2 – 4 people
- 1/3 cup garlic cloves, peeled
- 20 gm lemon juice
- 20 ml iced water
- 1 cup Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8-10 lamb cutlets
- 1/4 cup Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a food processor, add garlic, lemon and water and blitz on low to combine. Scrape the edges down and blitz again, slowly pour in the olive oil and process until combined and emulsified. Adjust seasoning with salt and extra lemon juice if required. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Heat a BBQ on high. Drizzle the lamb cutlets with oil and season both sides with salt and pepper. Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium rare, or longer if you prefer. Transfer to a plate and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- To serve, spread toum on the base of a serving platter and lay over the lamb cutlets to share. Serve with a fresh green salad or roasted vegetables.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Cabernet Sauvignon – classic match!
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...