2 – 4 people
- 1/3 cup garlic cloves, peeled
- 20 gm lemon juice
- 20 ml iced water
- 1 cup Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8-10 lamb cutlets
- 1/4 cup Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a food processor, add garlic, lemon and water and blitz on low to combine. Scrape the edges down and blitz again, slowly pour in the olive oil and process until combined and emulsified. Adjust seasoning with salt and extra lemon juice if required. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Heat a BBQ on high. Drizzle the lamb cutlets with oil and season both sides with salt and pepper. Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium rare, or longer if you prefer. Transfer to a plate and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- To serve, spread toum on the base of a serving platter and lay over the lamb cutlets to share. Serve with a fresh green salad or roasted vegetables.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Cabernet Sauvignon – classic match!
RECIPE BY:Courtney Roulston and Scott McRaeSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:12 fresh scallops in the half shell80g Lurpak butter, room temperature2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated1 large clove garlic, grated2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped1 green...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp cooking sake 2 Tbsp Coles soy sauce 1 inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated 1 clove garlic, finely grated 4 chicken thighs, diced into 2 inch thick pieces 1/4 cup potato or corn starch** 1/4...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 6 slices Coles Laurent Sourdough bread 1 tub Zoosh Sour Cream & Chives dip 100ml Cobram Estate classic EVOO 3 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped BASIL PESTO: 1 cup basil leaves 1/2 cup flat leaf...
RECIPE BY: Lillie Giang SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 tbsp water 1 cup red syrup 1 cup Valcom Water Chestnut Whole (cut into small, evenly, bite-sized pieces) 1 cup tapioca flour ½ cup water ½ cup sugar 1 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk crushed ice a pinch of...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 packet (500g) Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice 1 Brown Onion diced 2 Garlic Cloves finely diced 1tbsp Ground Garam Masala 1tbsp Ground Cumin 1tbsp Ground Coriander 1tbsp Ground Tumeric 1tbsp Mustard Seeds 1...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan (Ikuei Arakane) SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 120g cabbage (finely chopped) 25g spring onion (finely chopped) 100g squid tube (finely chopped) 3 tbsp vegetable oil BATTER: 120g plain flour 1 tsp baking powder 2 eggs (size = 700g dozen)...