2 – 4 people
- 1 lamb backstrap
- 150g peas
- 100g feta
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1pkt Ainsley Harriott Moroccan Medley Cous Cous
- 50g Jalna Greek Yoghurt
- 2tbs Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra for seasoning
- 160mls hot water
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cous cous, peas, olive oil, and hot water. Set aside.
- Season lamb with salt and a drizzle of olive oil. Grill in a hot griddle pan over a hot stove. Once brown on all sides, take lamb out of pan and let it rest on a plate.
- While lamb is resting, give cous cous and peas a stir. Cous cous should have absorbed all the water and rehydrated. Dice up feta and pull off mint leaves. Add both to bowl and combine.
- To dress cous cous salad, add another drizzle of olive oil and lemon juice to taste. Mix well.
- To serve, pour salad onto serving dish. Thinly slice up lamb and scatter evenly across salad. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt, to taste.
- Finish by drizzling with yoghurt, crumbling extra feta over the top and garnishing with extra mint leaves.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Tempranillo.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...