2 – 4 people
- 1 lamb backstrap
- 150g peas
- 100g feta
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1pkt Ainsley Harriott Moroccan Medley Cous Cous
- 50g Jalna Greek Yoghurt
- 2tbs Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra for seasoning
- 160mls hot water
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cous cous, peas, olive oil, and hot water. Set aside.
- Season lamb with salt and a drizzle of olive oil. Grill in a hot griddle pan over a hot stove. Once brown on all sides, take lamb out of pan and let it rest on a plate.
- While lamb is resting, give cous cous and peas a stir. Cous cous should have absorbed all the water and rehydrated. Dice up feta and pull off mint leaves. Add both to bowl and combine.
- To dress cous cous salad, add another drizzle of olive oil and lemon juice to taste. Mix well.
- To serve, pour salad onto serving dish. Thinly slice up lamb and scatter evenly across salad. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt, to taste.
- Finish by drizzling with yoghurt, crumbling extra feta over the top and garnishing with extra mint leaves.
RECIPE BY:Courtney Roulston and Scott McRaeSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:12 fresh scallops in the half shell80g Lurpak butter, room temperature2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated1 large clove garlic, grated2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped1 green...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp cooking sake 2 Tbsp Coles soy sauce 1 inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated 1 clove garlic, finely grated 4 chicken thighs, diced into 2 inch thick pieces 1/4 cup potato or corn starch** 1/4...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 6 slices Coles Laurent Sourdough bread 1 tub Zoosh Sour Cream & Chives dip 100ml Cobram Estate classic EVOO 3 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped BASIL PESTO: 1 cup basil leaves 1/2 cup flat leaf...
RECIPE BY: Lillie Giang SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 tbsp water 1 cup red syrup 1 cup Valcom Water Chestnut Whole (cut into small, evenly, bite-sized pieces) 1 cup tapioca flour ½ cup water ½ cup sugar 1 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk crushed ice a pinch of...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 packet (500g) Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice 1 Brown Onion diced 2 Garlic Cloves finely diced 1tbsp Ground Garam Masala 1tbsp Ground Cumin 1tbsp Ground Coriander 1tbsp Ground Tumeric 1tbsp Mustard Seeds 1...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan (Ikuei Arakane) SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 120g cabbage (finely chopped) 25g spring onion (finely chopped) 100g squid tube (finely chopped) 3 tbsp vegetable oil BATTER: 120g plain flour 1 tsp baking powder 2 eggs (size = 700g dozen)...