Grilled Skirt Steak with Salsa Verde
- 800gm Coles Skirt Steak
- 2 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 150ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- 1 Tbsp. baby capers, drained and rinsed, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon, finely grated
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 cup, packed parsley leaves
- ½ cup, packed mint leaves
- ½ cup, packed basil leaves
- Heat a BBQ grill on high. Bring steak up to room temperature and coat in olive oil. Season generously with salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Place on the BBQ and grill, turning once only for 4-5 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Rest for a minimum of 5 minutes. ** Cooking times may vary depending on the thickness of the steak.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor add the garlic, capers, mustard, lemon juice, zest, herbs and oil and blitz to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning if required.
- Slice steak into 1 cm strips, against the grain. Place onto a serving plate and spoon over the salsa verde and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...