Grilled Squid with Romesco Sauce
- 3 x medium fresh whole Squid (300g) cleaned and sliced
- 2 Tb Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- Sea salt and pepper to season
- ¼ bunch flat leaf parsley to serve
SPICY ROMESCO SAUCE:
- 300g can Ardmona Crushed Tomatoes
- ½ cup whole roast almonds
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- 3 Tb cobram olive oil
- 2 Tb lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon KEEN’s chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons honey
- To make the romesco sauce, place all the ingredients into a small food processor, season with sea salt and blend until combined and thick. Set aside to infuse.
- Heat a grill plate or BBQ to a high heat.
- Place the squid, olive oil, lemon zest, sea salt and pepper into a large bowl and toss to coat.
- Cook the squid and prawns for 1-2 minutes, in batches on the grill plate, or until just cooked through. The squid will continue to cook once removed from the heat, so be careful not to overcook.
- Spread the spicy romesco sauce on the bottom of a platter. Scatter the squid over the top of the sauce. Garnish with parsley and extra lemon wedges.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...