Grilled Squid with Romesco Sauce
- 3 x medium fresh whole Squid (300g) cleaned and sliced
- 2 Tb Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- Sea salt and pepper to season
- ¼ bunch flat leaf parsley to serve
SPICY ROMESCO SAUCE:
- 300g can Ardmona Crushed Tomatoes
- ½ cup whole roast almonds
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- 3 Tb cobram olive oil
- 2 Tb lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon KEEN’s chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons honey
- To make the romesco sauce, place all the ingredients into a small food processor, season with sea salt and blend until combined and thick. Set aside to infuse.
- Heat a grill plate or BBQ to a high heat.
- Place the squid, olive oil, lemon zest, sea salt and pepper into a large bowl and toss to coat.
- Cook the squid and prawns for 1-2 minutes, in batches on the grill plate, or until just cooked through. The squid will continue to cook once removed from the heat, so be careful not to overcook.
- Spread the spicy romesco sauce on the bottom of a platter. Scatter the squid over the top of the sauce. Garnish with parsley and extra lemon wedges.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...