Grilled Squid with Romesco Sauce
- 3 x medium fresh whole Squid (300g) cleaned and sliced
- 2 Tb Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- Sea salt and pepper to season
- ¼ bunch flat leaf parsley to serve
SPICY ROMESCO SAUCE:
- 300g can Ardmona Crushed Tomatoes
- ½ cup whole roast almonds
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- 3 Tb cobram olive oil
- 2 Tb lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon KEEN’s chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons honey
- To make the romesco sauce, place all the ingredients into a small food processor, season with sea salt and blend until combined and thick. Set aside to infuse.
- Heat a grill plate or BBQ to a high heat.
- Place the squid, olive oil, lemon zest, sea salt and pepper into a large bowl and toss to coat.
- Cook the squid and prawns for 1-2 minutes, in batches on the grill plate, or until just cooked through. The squid will continue to cook once removed from the heat, so be careful not to overcook.
- Spread the spicy romesco sauce on the bottom of a platter. Scatter the squid over the top of the sauce. Garnish with parsley and extra lemon wedges.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...