Ham and Cheese Croissant wreath
- 8 Croissants, cut in half length way
- 250g Leg Ham
- 1 x packet of Swiss cheese
- 200g x mozzarella cheese
- 3tbs Dijon mustard
- 1tbs Marmalade
- 5 Rosemary Sprigs
- 1tbs Olive oil
- 2tbs Marmalade
- 1tbs Dijon mustard
- 5 Rosemary Sprigs, stems removed
- 1tbs Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Spread a small smear of mustard across the bottom of the bottom half of croissants. Add a layer of mozzarella cheese and then ham on top of the mustard. Place a layer of swiss cheese to the croissant top halves.
- Line a pizza or circular tray with baking paper and lay the bottom half of the croissants around the edges of the pan, ensuring they slightly overlap each other, forming a full circle. Place the top half croissants in between the overlapping section of the bottom croissants, also overlapping each other.
- In a small bowl combine marmalade, oil and mustard until well combined. With a brush or the back of a spoon, paint the glaze onto the top of the croissants. Garnish the top with rosemary leaves.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes or until croissants have become crispy, glaze has become golden and cheese has melted.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...