Ham and Cheese Croissant wreath
- 8 Croissants, cut in half length way
- 250g Leg Ham
- 1 x packet of Swiss cheese
- 200g x mozzarella cheese
- 3tbs Dijon mustard
- 1tbs Marmalade
- 5 Rosemary Sprigs
- 1tbs Olive oil
- 2tbs Marmalade
- 1tbs Dijon mustard
- 5 Rosemary Sprigs, stems removed
- 1tbs Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Spread a small smear of mustard across the bottom of the bottom half of croissants. Add a layer of mozzarella cheese and then ham on top of the mustard. Place a layer of swiss cheese to the croissant top halves.
- Line a pizza or circular tray with baking paper and lay the bottom half of the croissants around the edges of the pan, ensuring they slightly overlap each other, forming a full circle. Place the top half croissants in between the overlapping section of the bottom croissants, also overlapping each other.
- In a small bowl combine marmalade, oil and mustard until well combined. With a brush or the back of a spoon, paint the glaze onto the top of the croissants. Garnish the top with rosemary leaves.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes or until croissants have become crispy, glaze has become golden and cheese has melted.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...