2 – 4 people
- 1 kg lamb mince
- 1/3 cup Harissa paste (Harissa is spicy so feel free to increase or reduce this amount)
- 1 small brown onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. ground cumin
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 Coles Brioche buns
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 8 slices tomato
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced into ribbons
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Jalna Greek Yoghurt
- Beerenberg tomato relish
- Coriander leaves
- In a large bowl add the lamb, harissa paste, onion and cumin, and season with salt and pepper. Mix well to combine all ingredients together. Divide into 8 equal portions and roll into patties. Set aside and allow to come up to room temperature before grilling.
- Heat BBQ on a high heat. Lightly oil each lamb patty and grill for 3 minutes on each side (depending on how you like them cooked). Take off heat, top each patty with a slice of cheese and allow to rest while you toast your buns on the BBQ.
- To assemble, place a dollop of yoghurt on the bun base, top with lamb burger, tomato, cucumber, onion, relish and coriander leaves. Top with brioche bun lid and serve immediately.
- Our friends from Wine Selectors suggest pairing a Riesling with this dish as it balances the sweet and salty nature of the ham perfectly.
RECIPE BY:Kylie MillarSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:300g flour75g Lurpak Slightly Salted butter75g grated cheddar cheese50g vegemiteColes cling wrapMETHOD:Place all ingredients, except the water, into a food processor and blitz until it resembles fine...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses Juice of 1 lemon 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Salt 1 bunch mint, picked 1 bunch parsley, picked 1 bunch coriander, picked 1 red onion, diced 1 bunch...
View Khanh's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Michael's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Courtney's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Sashi's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...