2 – 4 people
- 1 kg lamb mince
- 1/3 cup Harissa paste (Harissa is spicy so feel free to increase or reduce this amount)
- 1 small brown onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. ground cumin
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 Coles Brioche buns
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 8 slices tomato
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced into ribbons
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Jalna Greek Yoghurt
- Beerenberg tomato relish
- Coriander leaves
- In a large bowl add the lamb, harissa paste, onion and cumin, and season with salt and pepper. Mix well to combine all ingredients together. Divide into 8 equal portions and roll into patties. Set aside and allow to come up to room temperature before grilling.
- Heat BBQ on a high heat. Lightly oil each lamb patty and grill for 3 minutes on each side (depending on how you like them cooked). Take off heat, top each patty with a slice of cheese and allow to rest while you toast your buns on the BBQ.
- To assemble, place a dollop of yoghurt on the bun base, top with lamb burger, tomato, cucumber, onion, relish and coriander leaves. Top with brioche bun lid and serve immediately.
- Our friends from Wine Selectors suggest pairing a Riesling with this dish as it balances the sweet and salty nature of the ham perfectly.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...