Prep time: 10-15 mins
Cook time: 15-20 mins
- 2 Coles Vienna Loaf
- 150g Ballantyne Rolled Salted Butter
- 3-4 thyme sprigs
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
FILLING 1: BRIE:
- 125g Coles Wrapped Brie
FILLING 2: BLUE CHEESE DIP:
- 100g Coles Danish Blue Cheese
- 150g Coles Crèam Cheese
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly and caramelised
- ½ tbs of red wine vinegar
- 50g pine nuts
- ½ bunch of parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C
PREPARING THE BREAD:
- Place brie on top of sourdough loaf and trace around it with a knife, cutting a circle out of the bread and remove enough bread in the centre to fit the brie in. Diagonally cut across the bread, about halfway down around the circle and two thirds through the rest so the base is still holding together. Turn bread around and cut in the opposite direction.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over a medium heat and add chopped garlic and small thyme sprigs. Allow the butter to simmer and take in the flavour. Generously brush both loaves with melted butter.
- Place brie into 1 loaf and place both loaves into the oven at 180C for 10 minutes.
BLUE CHEESE DIP:
- With a stand mixer, combine the blue cheese, caramelised onion and cream cheese on a medium speed. Add parsley, toasted pine nuts and mix.
- Take loaves out of the oven and fill the second loaf with the blue cheese dip. Place back into the oven for 3-5 minutes or until both fillings have melted and the cheese is oozing out. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...