Prep time: 10-15 mins
Cook time: 15-20 mins
- 2 Coles Vienna Loaf
- 150g Ballantyne Rolled Salted Butter
- 3-4 thyme sprigs
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
FILLING 1: BRIE:
- 125g Coles Wrapped Brie
FILLING 2: BLUE CHEESE DIP:
- 100g Coles Danish Blue Cheese
- 150g Coles Crèam Cheese
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly and caramelised
- ½ tbs of red wine vinegar
- 50g pine nuts
- ½ bunch of parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C
PREPARING THE BREAD:
- Place brie on top of sourdough loaf and trace around it with a knife, cutting a circle out of the bread and remove enough bread in the centre to fit the brie in. Diagonally cut across the bread, about halfway down around the circle and two thirds through the rest so the base is still holding together. Turn bread around and cut in the opposite direction.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over a medium heat and add chopped garlic and small thyme sprigs. Allow the butter to simmer and take in the flavour. Generously brush both loaves with melted butter.
- Place brie into 1 loaf and place both loaves into the oven at 180C for 10 minutes.
BLUE CHEESE DIP:
- With a stand mixer, combine the blue cheese, caramelised onion and cream cheese on a medium speed. Add parsley, toasted pine nuts and mix.
- Take loaves out of the oven and fill the second loaf with the blue cheese dip. Place back into the oven for 3-5 minutes or until both fillings have melted and the cheese is oozing out. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...