Prep time: 10-15 mins
Cook time: 15-20 mins
- 2 Coles Vienna Loaf
- 150g Ballantyne Rolled Salted Butter
- 3-4 thyme sprigs
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
FILLING 1: BRIE:
- 125g Coles Wrapped Brie
FILLING 2: BLUE CHEESE DIP:
- 100g Coles Danish Blue Cheese
- 150g Coles Crèam Cheese
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly and caramelised
- ½ tbs of red wine vinegar
- 50g pine nuts
- ½ bunch of parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C
PREPARING THE BREAD:
- Place brie on top of sourdough loaf and trace around it with a knife, cutting a circle out of the bread and remove enough bread in the centre to fit the brie in. Diagonally cut across the bread, about halfway down around the circle and two thirds through the rest so the base is still holding together. Turn bread around and cut in the opposite direction.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over a medium heat and add chopped garlic and small thyme sprigs. Allow the butter to simmer and take in the flavour. Generously brush both loaves with melted butter.
- Place brie into 1 loaf and place both loaves into the oven at 180C for 10 minutes.
BLUE CHEESE DIP:
- With a stand mixer, combine the blue cheese, caramelised onion and cream cheese on a medium speed. Add parsley, toasted pine nuts and mix.
- Take loaves out of the oven and fill the second loaf with the blue cheese dip. Place back into the oven for 3-5 minutes or until both fillings have melted and the cheese is oozing out. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...