Honey Mustard Chicken Drumsticks
- 12 Coles Chicken Drumsticks, skin on
- 1 tbsp KEEN’s Mustard Powder
- ½ cup Coles Pure Australian Honey
- ¼ cup wholegrain mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- In a bowl, add all marinade ingredients and whisk to combine. Season and adjust to taste.
- **This should have a balance of sweet, salty and sour.
- Place drumsticks in a bowl with marinade and give it a good toss, making sure each drumstick is covered in flavour.
- Arrange drumsticks in a single layer on a baking tray and then pour the remaining marinade over the top.
- Turn and baste drumsticks every 10 minutes for 30 minutes. Increase heat to 220C for a final 10 minutes to caramelise skin.
- Strain off juices into a small saucepan, reduce by ¼ and pour over chicken. Serve Hot.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...