- 4 700g Coles Free Range Eggs
- 4pk Simson’s Pantry Regular Premium White Wraps
- 1 tin Ardmona Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 tin 4 bean mix
- 2 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Coriander leaves, picked, roughly chopped
- Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Heat oil in a frypan over a medium heat, add onion, garlic and capsicum and cook, stirring often for 5-7 minutes or until softened. Add the beans, tomatoes and spices and season generously with salt and pepper. Simmer, stirring often for approximately 10 minutes until sauce has thickened. Taste and adjust seasoning if required.
- Option 1: Lightly brush each wrap with olive oil and season with a bit of salt. Place them straight onto the oven rack for 7-10 minutes or until they’re nice and crispy. Remove from oven.
- Option 2: Brush 1 side of each tortilla lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with a bit of salt. Fold into ramekins to form a cup. Divide the bean mixture amongst the 4 tortilla cups.
- Sprinkle with cheese and gently crack an egg over the top of the bean mixture in the pan or each ramekin.
- Place into the oven immediately and cook for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until the white of the eggs are cooked.
- Remove from oven, season with salt and pepper and serve hot. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and a dollop of sour cream.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...