- 4 700g Coles Free Range Eggs
- 4pk Simson’s Pantry Regular Premium White Wraps
- 1 tin Ardmona Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 tin 4 bean mix
- 2 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Coriander leaves, picked, roughly chopped
- Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Heat oil in a frypan over a medium heat, add onion, garlic and capsicum and cook, stirring often for 5-7 minutes or until softened. Add the beans, tomatoes and spices and season generously with salt and pepper. Simmer, stirring often for approximately 10 minutes until sauce has thickened. Taste and adjust seasoning if required.
- Option 1: Lightly brush each wrap with olive oil and season with a bit of salt. Place them straight onto the oven rack for 7-10 minutes or until they’re nice and crispy. Remove from oven.
- Option 2: Brush 1 side of each tortilla lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with a bit of salt. Fold into ramekins to form a cup. Divide the bean mixture amongst the 4 tortilla cups.
- Sprinkle with cheese and gently crack an egg over the top of the bean mixture in the pan or each ramekin.
- Place into the oven immediately and cook for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until the white of the eggs are cooked.
- Remove from oven, season with salt and pepper and serve hot. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and a dollop of sour cream.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...