- 4 700g Coles Free Range Eggs
- 4pk Simson’s Pantry Regular Premium White Wraps
- 1 tin Ardmona Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 tin 4 bean mix
- 2 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Coriander leaves, picked, roughly chopped
- Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Heat oil in a frypan over a medium heat, add onion, garlic and capsicum and cook, stirring often for 5-7 minutes or until softened. Add the beans, tomatoes and spices and season generously with salt and pepper. Simmer, stirring often for approximately 10 minutes until sauce has thickened. Taste and adjust seasoning if required.
- Option 1: Lightly brush each wrap with olive oil and season with a bit of salt. Place them straight onto the oven rack for 7-10 minutes or until they’re nice and crispy. Remove from oven.
- Option 2: Brush 1 side of each tortilla lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with a bit of salt. Fold into ramekins to form a cup. Divide the bean mixture amongst the 4 tortilla cups.
- Sprinkle with cheese and gently crack an egg over the top of the bean mixture in the pan or each ramekin.
- Place into the oven immediately and cook for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until the white of the eggs are cooked.
- Remove from oven, season with salt and pepper and serve hot. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and a dollop of sour cream.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...