2 – 4 people
- 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate classic EVOO
- 60gm flaked almonds, toasted
- 1 Cauliflower, cut into florets, stalk chopped
- 2 Ainsley Harriott Indian Snack Pots
- ½ bunch coriander, leaves picked, roughly chopped
- 10-15 mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 150gm Jalna Greek Yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- 2 Tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- Zest of ½ lime
- Lime juice
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line a roasting tray with baking paper.
- Dry roast the fennel, cumin and coriander seeds in a pan until fragrant, approximately 1 minute. Transfer to a mortar and pestle along with the pepper and turmeric and grind a few times to release the aromas, leaving the spice mix quite course.
- In a large bowl combine the cauliflower, remaining oil and the spice mix. Season with salt and toss to coat evenly. Transfer to prepared tray and place in the oven to roast for 15-20 minutes until softened and golden and crisp on the outer edges.
- Combine all yoghurt dressing ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Season to taste and set aside.
- Prepare the Indian rice snack pots as per packet instructions. Once tender, fluff with a fork and transfer to a bowl.
- To serve, combine the cous cous and the cauliflower. Add fresh herbs and raisins and toss to combine. Season to taste, divide into serving bowls and top with the yoghurt dressing.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Rose
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...