2 – 4 people
- 1.5kg whole chicken
- 1/2 cup ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (kecap manis)
- 1/3 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk
- 6 kaffir lime leaves (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder / 1 cinnamon stick (crushed)
- 1 green chilli (finely sliced)
- 1 tbsp ginger (grated)
- 1 tbsp lemongrass (finely minced)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 60g palm sugar
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (freshly ground)
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- banana leaves
- Steamed rice
- Lime wedges
- Butterfly or halve the chicken and make a cut in the thickest part of each leg and breast.
- Mix all marinade ingredients together. Pour over chicken and marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or better overnight.
- Remove chicken from the fridge and let it sit in room temperature for 30-45 mins before roasting.
- Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees celsius and roast for 40 minutes, basting occasionally.
- Rest chicken for 10 min before serving on a banana leaf with steamed rice, lime wedges, salad and sambal. Drizzle with ABC Sweet Soy Sauce.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...