4 – 6 people
- 500gm Coles Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 cup Coles Long Grain Rice
- 1 tsp. KEEN’s Chilli Powder
- 1 tin Ardmona Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Cups Massel Salt-Reduced Liquid Stock Chicken
- 2 T Cobram Estate Robust Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 raw smoky chorizo, thinly sliced
- 1 green capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. dried thyme
- Salt and Pepper
- Squeeze of lemon juice & chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a deep frypan over a medium-high heat, add chicken pieces and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly golden on each side. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Return the pan to a medium heat. Add the onions and chorizo and cook, stirring often for 3-4 minutes until chorizo caramelises slightly and the onions become translucent. Stir in capsicum and cook for a further 2 minutes until slightly softened. Add in the garlic, KEEN’s Chilli Powder, sugar and dried herbs and stir through to combine. Return the chicken to the pan, pour the diced tomato and chicken stock, season with salt and pepper and bring to a light boil. Add the rice and stir through. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir often to ensure even cooking. Taste and adjust seasoning if required.
- Serve immediately with fresh parsley sprinkled on top.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...