- 9x Coles Chicken Thigh fillets
- 1 packet Little Lucifer Ready-To-Use Smoking Wood Chips Savoury Herb Flavour
- 1 Habanero chilli
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 6 sprigs of thyme, finely diced
- 2 tsp allspice
- 4 cloves of garlic, diced
- 4 spring onions (reserve dark parts for garnish), sliced
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- ½ tbsp cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of grated nutmeg
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
Specialty ingredients: 1 Kettle BBQ (or any BBQ that can be enclosed)
- In a large bowl combine all marinade ingredients and whisk until emulsified. Add chicken thigh fillets and mix to coat each fillet, marinade for up to 24 hours.
- Pierce the foil packaging of the wood chips and place on the grill and close the lid for 5-10 minutes.
- Place the marinated chicken on the kettle BBQ to cook for approximately 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Serve on a platter, garnished with reserved spring onions, lime juice and wedges.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...