- 9x Coles Chicken Thigh fillets
- 1 packet Little Lucifer Ready-To-Use Smoking Wood Chips Savoury Herb Flavour
- 1 Habanero chilli
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 6 sprigs of thyme, finely diced
- 2 tsp allspice
- 4 cloves of garlic, diced
- 4 spring onions (reserve dark parts for garnish), sliced
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- ½ tbsp cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of grated nutmeg
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
Specialty ingredients: 1 Kettle BBQ (or any BBQ that can be enclosed)
- In a large bowl combine all marinade ingredients and whisk until emulsified. Add chicken thigh fillets and mix to coat each fillet, marinade for up to 24 hours.
- Pierce the foil packaging of the wood chips and place on the grill and close the lid for 5-10 minutes.
- Place the marinated chicken on the kettle BBQ to cook for approximately 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Serve on a platter, garnished with reserved spring onions, lime juice and wedges.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...