King Prawn Nasi Goreng
- 3 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 Coles raw King Prawns, peeled and deveined, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Salt Reduced Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp ketcap manis
- 2 cups cooked basmati rice, chilled
- 1 cup wombok, shredded
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 inch piece ginger, sliced
- 2 long red chillies, chopped
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- ¼ cup roasted granulated peanuts
- 2 eggs, fried
- ½ cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- In a food processor add all Nasi paste ingredients and blitz on high into a paste.
- In a wok over high heat, add 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil and nasi paste and fry until the oil splits away from the paste and darkens in colour, approximately 5 minutes. Add prawns to wok, fry for one minute and add rice. Toss to coat evenly.
- Add wombok and carrot and toss to combine. Add soy sauce and ketcap manis, toss to coat.
- Lay out onto large platter and garnish with fried eggs, coriander leaves, sliced cucumber. Serve immediately.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...