2 – 4 people
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 700gm Coles Kipfler Potatoes, washed and peeled
- Salt and Pepper
ROSEMARY LEMON SALT:
- ¼ cup Coarse Pyramid Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, picked, finely chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 egg yolk
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Zest and Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a large saucepan add potatoes and cover with cold water. Season water with a pinch of salt and place over a medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Cook potatoes for approximately 20 minutes until nearly tender. Drain into a colander and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a mortar and pestle combine the salt, rosemary and lemon zest and grind to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add the garlic, egg yolk and mustard and gently bring together with a whisk. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking continuously and thoroughly until emulsified. Add a little more olive oil if required until a mayonnaise consistency is reached. Season with salt and lemon juice to taste, stir in the lemon zest and set aside.
- Transfer potatoes to a baking tray and press down on them with your hand to slightly crush them. Heat oil in pan and shallow fry the potatoes in 2 batches (depending on size of pan) until golden and crispy. Dry off excess oil on paper towel and toss potatoes through with salt mixture.
- Serve potatoes hot with aioli on the side.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...