2 – 4 people
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 700gm Coles Kipfler Potatoes, washed and peeled
- Salt and Pepper
ROSEMARY LEMON SALT:
- ¼ cup Coarse Pyramid Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, picked, finely chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 egg yolk
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Zest and Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a large saucepan add potatoes and cover with cold water. Season water with a pinch of salt and place over a medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Cook potatoes for approximately 20 minutes until nearly tender. Drain into a colander and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a mortar and pestle combine the salt, rosemary and lemon zest and grind to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add the garlic, egg yolk and mustard and gently bring together with a whisk. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking continuously and thoroughly until emulsified. Add a little more olive oil if required until a mayonnaise consistency is reached. Season with salt and lemon juice to taste, stir in the lemon zest and set aside.
- Transfer potatoes to a baking tray and press down on them with your hand to slightly crush them. Heat oil in pan and shallow fry the potatoes in 2 batches (depending on size of pan) until golden and crispy. Dry off excess oil on paper towel and toss potatoes through with salt mixture.
- Serve potatoes hot with aioli on the side.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...