2 – 4 people
- 100g beef (thinly sliced)
- 3 tbsp Ottogi BBQ Bulgogi Sauce & Marinade
- 100g Obap Sweet Potato Noodles (dry)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¼ red capsicum (thinly julienned
- ½ carrot (thinly julienned)
- ½ onion (thinly sliced)
- 50g mushroom (sliced)
- 100g baby spinach
- 1 tbsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt (optional)
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- In a bowl, marinate beef with 2 tbsp Ottogi Bulgogi Sauce & Marinade for at least 15 mins.
- Place Obap Sweet Potato Noodles in a pot of boiling water and cook for about 6-7 mins or until al-dente. Drain and rinse noodles slightly with cold water. Shake excess water off noodles.
- Add vegetable oil to a frying pan and stir-fry capsicum, carrot, onion and mushroom over high heat for 1 min. Set aside vegetables on a plate.
- In the same pan, cook marinated beef over high heat for 3 mins or until the beef is cooked. Add in the noodles, saute vegetables, spinach, 1 tbsp Ottogi Bulgogi Sauce & Marinade, sesame oil, black pepper and salt (optional); and mix ingredients together over medium heat for about 30 seconds.
- Garnish toasted sesame seeds over the Japchae and serve hot.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...