2 – 4 people
- 2 x Coles Lamb backstraps
- Coles Ground Cumin (to taste)
- Coles Chilli flakes (to taste)
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Cobram Estate Robust EVOO
- 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tbsp Jalna Greek Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp ZoOSh Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- 1 Cos Lettuce, sliced
- 1 Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tomato, thinly sliced
- Parsley leaves
- Pickled chillies (optional)
- Packet Simson’s Pantry White Wraps
- Pre-heat your BBQ Grill.
- Season both sides of the lamb with the cumin, chilli flakes, salt and EVOO to your taste. Cook on the BBQ for 3 minutes on each side. Once cooked, rest the lamb for approximately 1/2 the time it cooked for.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, add chopped garlic and equal parts of mayonnaise and yoghurt and mix together.
- Whilst the lamb is resting, lightly toast each side of the wrap.
- To assemble, spread the yoghurt sauce over the base of the wrap. Layer with lettuce, tomato, onion, chilli and sliced lamb pieces (as much to your preference in each wrap). Seasonthe lamb with salt, and some parsley leaves and fold the edges of the wrap back onto itself to cover the ingredients.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Cabernet Sauvignon or Tempranillo.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...