2 – 4 people
- 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate classic EVOO
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500g Coles lamb mince
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 3 x 70g Ainsley Harriott Indian rice snack pot
- 330ml Massel low salt chicken stock
- 1 cup frozen peas v
- ½ cup roasted cashews
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced into ribbons
- 1 green chilli, sliced
- ¾ cup Jalna Greek yoghurt
- ½ cup coriander, leaves picked
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium/high heat. Cook the onion with a pinch of salt for 5 minutes, or until golden. Add in the ginger, lamb mince and a pinch of salt and pepper and cook, breaking up with the back of a spoon for 5-6 minutes, or until the lamb has browned.
- Add the rice, stock and peas in with the lamb and gently simmer for 4-5 minutes, or until the rice has cooked through.
- To serve, place the rice onto a serving platter and scatter over the cashews, cucumber, chilli, yoghurt and coriander leaves. Serve warm.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Shiraz
SERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:1.5kg whole chickenMARINADE:1/2 cup ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (kecap manis)1/3 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk6 kaffir lime leaves (thinly sliced)1 tsp cinnamon powder / 1 cinnamon stick (crushed)1 green chilli (finely sliced)1 tbsp ginger...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbs Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 400g Edgell Brown Lentils, rinsed and well drained 2 tbs baby capers, drained 1 small red onion, finely diced 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely diced 1 pomegranate,...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 18 Lamb cutlets Sea Salt Cobram Estate light EVOO YOGHURT SAUCE: 200g Greek yoghurt 1tbs Paprika 1tbs cumin powder Sea Salt HERB SAUCE: 1 bunch of Parsley 1 bunch of Basil 2 anchovies 1 cup Cobram...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 60gm sliced pancetta 1 tsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil ½ cup pistachios, roughly chopped 400gm brussel sprouts, thinly shredded 50 gm shaved parmesan cheese MUSTARD DRESSING: 1 tbsp...
RECIPE BY:Courtney Roulston and Scott McRaeSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:12 fresh scallops in the half shell80g Lurpak butter, room temperature2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated1 large clove garlic, grated2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped1 green...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp cooking sake 2 Tbsp Coles soy sauce 1 inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated 1 clove garlic, finely grated 4 chicken thighs, diced into 2 inch thick pieces 1/4 cup potato or corn starch** 1/4...