2 – 4 people
- 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate classic EVOO
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500g Coles lamb mince
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 3 x 70g Ainsley Harriott Indian rice snack pot
- 330ml Massel low salt chicken stock
- 1 cup frozen peas v
- ½ cup roasted cashews
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced into ribbons
- 1 green chilli, sliced
- ¾ cup Jalna Greek yoghurt
- ½ cup coriander, leaves picked
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium/high heat. Cook the onion with a pinch of salt for 5 minutes, or until golden. Add in the ginger, lamb mince and a pinch of salt and pepper and cook, breaking up with the back of a spoon for 5-6 minutes, or until the lamb has browned.
- Add the rice, stock and peas in with the lamb and gently simmer for 4-5 minutes, or until the rice has cooked through.
- To serve, place the rice onto a serving platter and scatter over the cashews, cucumber, chilli, yoghurt and coriander leaves. Serve warm.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Shiraz
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...