2 – 4 people
- 8 x Spring Lamb Chops
- 1 loaf of sourdough, in chunks
- ½ bunch Rosemary, leaves roughly chopped
- ½ bunch thyme, leaves roughly chopped
- ½ bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- 1½ lemons
- ½ – 1 cup of Cobram Estate Robust EVOO, plus extra
- 2 Tomatoes, diced
- 1 Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Cucumber, diced
- Pre-heat your BBQ.
- Season the bread chunks with EVOO and salt. Place onto the BBQ grill. Turning to cook until desired char. Once the bread is done, take off the heat.
- Meanwhile, place herbs into a bowl. Add garlic, salt, EVOO and juice of 1 lemon, mix to combine. Add lamb chops to the dressing to allow to marinate for 5 – 10 minutes (or up to one hour).
- Remove excess oil from the lamb chops before placing onto the hot BBQ. Grill chops to your preference (e.g rare, medium, well done).
- To combine the salad, break the bread up into bite sized pieces onto a serving platter. Add onion, tomatoes and cucumber. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Add more parsley leave.
- Once the lamb is cooked, place the lamb chops over the top of the salad to rest. Allow the juices to soak into the salad to act as a dressing.
- Drizzle with EVOO, juice of ½ a lemon and parsley leaves.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Cabernet Sauvignon or Cabernet Blends.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...