2 – 4 people
- 4 Simsons Pantry white wraps
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 250g Coles lamb mince
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Sea salt and pepper to season
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 green spring onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 150g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 lemon to serve
- 1/2 cup Jalna Greek yoghurt to serve
- Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium/high heat. Cook the lamb, breaking up with the back of a spoon for 5-6 minutes, or until browned. Add in the garlic, cumin, cinnamon and season with sea salt and pepper. Continue to cook for 2-3 minutes to cook off the spices before adding in the tomato paste, honey and silverbeet. Cook, stirring for 2- 3 minutes, or until the silver beet has wilted. Remove form the heat and sprinkle over the green onions, parsley and feta cheese.
- Let the lamb mixture to cool slightly before spooning onto one side of the wraps. Fold the wraps over and drizzle the outside with the remaining oil. Cook the gozleme, in batches, in a non stick frying pan over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes each side, or until crisp on the outside.
- Slice into wedges and serve with the Greek yoghurt and lemon wedges.
Our friends at Wine Selectors suggest pairing this dish with either a Tempranillo or a Cabernet Merlot.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...