- 600gm Coles Slow Cooked Lamb Shoulder, diced into 1-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ Tbsp. dried oregano
- ½ Tbsp. dried mint
- ½ Tbsp. fennel seeds
- 40ml fresh lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 3 Tbsp. unhulled tahini paste
- 40ml Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 40 ml fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Pinch of salt
- 2 bunches fresh parsley, picked and finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh mint, picked and finely chopped
- 2 green shallots, finely sliced
- 200gm cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 40ml cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bamboo skewers
- In a non-reactive bowl or container add the diced lamb, olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, herbs, fennel seeds and a generous pinch of sea salt and cracked black pepper and mix well to combine. Cover and allow to marinade in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour, ideally overnight. Remove lamb from the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before cooking to bring it up to temperature. Place skewers to soak in water for 10 minutes to prevent burning. Thread lamb onto skewers and set aside until required.
- In a large bowl add the chopped parsley, mint, shallots and tomatoes and toss gently to combine. In a small bowl add the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and a pinch of sea salt and cracked black pepper and whisk together with a fork. Taste and adjust dressing if necessary. Dress the tabouleh just before serving.
- In a bowl add all the yoghurt ingredients and whisk to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning if required.
- Preheat a BBQ grill plate on high. Drizzle eggplant discs with olive oil and place on the grill. Season with salt and pepper and BBQ for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until soft and slightly charred.
- Place lamb skewers on the BBQ grill and cook for approximately 2-3 minutes on each side until charred and cooked to medium-medium rare, approximately 7-8 minutes. Remove from grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Brush pita bread with a small amount of olive oil and place on the BBQ for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- To assemble, spread sesame yoghurt over the charred pita bread, place eggplant on top followed by the lamb pieces and dressed tabouleh. Roll up into a wrap and enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...