- 500g Coles Lamb Mince
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemongrass stalk, finely chopped (remove the bottom and outer-layers)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- ½ bunch coriander, stems and leaves separated, finely sliced
- 3 golden/French shallot, sliced, plus extra to serve
- 2 long red chilies, (1 finely sliced, 1 sliced for serving)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ½ cup pepita seeds, toasted, chopped
- To serve: Vermicelli noodles, Lebanese cucumber, cos lettuce leaves , lime wedges, mint leaves, sesame seeds
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium/high heat. Place the mince on the pan, flattening it out as much as possible, leave until cooked halfway through. Add the lemongrass, garlic, coriander stems and shallot into the pan and stir through, breaking up the mince.Whisk together the chili, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and sesame oil in a large bowl and check for balance.
- Once cooked through, remove the lamb from the heat, place directly into the dressing and toss well to coat.
- To serve place the lettuce leaves onto the base of a large serving platter. Fill each lettuce cup with a small amount of rice noodles, sliced cucumber, lamb mince, mint leaves, coriander leaves, extra shallots and chilli. Scatter over the pepita and sesame seeds and serve with extra lime wedges.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...