- 1kg Diced Coles Spring Lamb
- Cobram Estate Robust EVOO
- 1 bunch coriander, stems diced and leaves for garnish
- 1 Red Chilli, sliced
- 2tbs Coriander Seeds
- 2tbs Cumin Seeds
- 2tbs Smoked Paprika
- 1tbs Tumeric
- 2tbs Garam Masala
- 2 Caramom pods
- tbs Tomato Puree
- 1 brown Onion, sliced
- 4 Garlic Cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 Thumb Sized piece of ginger, sliced in matchsticks
- 3 Tomatoes, quartered
- Jalna Greek Yoghurt for Garnish
- In a pre-heated hot pot, add a drizzle of EVOO. Season Lamb with salt before browning off in the pot. Once browned off, remove lamb from the pot and set aside.
- Placing the pot back on heat, add onion, salt, garlic, ginger and cook down until
- Add garam masala, cardamom pods, ground cumin, coriander, turmeric and smoked paprika. Add extra EVOO to pot and mix to cover ingredients. Toast off the spiced until aromatic. Add chilli and coriander stems and mix together.
- Add the lamb back in and coat in the spices. Add tomato puree and stir through. Add enough water to cover the lamb in the pot. Add a pinch of salt and stir through. Bring the lamb up to the boil and then reduce to a simmer. Cook for approximately 2 hours, or until tender.
- When ready to serve, add fresh tomatoes to the pot and a scoop of greek yoghurt. Stir through the curry.
- To serve, place the curry into a bowl and garish with coriander leaves and a spoon of yoghurt.
- Serve with rice as an option.
RECIPE BY:Kylie MillarSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:300g flour75g Lurpak Slightly Salted butter75g grated cheddar cheese50g vegemiteColes cling wrapMETHOD:Place all ingredients, except the water, into a food processor and blitz until it resembles fine...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses Juice of 1 lemon 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Salt 1 bunch mint, picked 1 bunch parsley, picked 1 bunch coriander, picked 1 red onion, diced 1 bunch...
View Khanh's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Michael's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Courtney's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Sashi's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...