- 1 kg Coles Lamb Loin Chops
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbs cumin seeds
- 1tbs smoked paprika
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 cans Ardmona crushed tomatoes
- 250mls Massel Salt Reduced Liquid Chicken Stock
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 bunch of parsley, sliced thinly
- Sea Salt
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Season the lamb chops with a good pinch of salt and a drizzle of olive oil. Place them onto your heated pan and cook on a low-medium heat until lightly brown. Flip and repeat on the other side, about 1-2 mins on each side. Set aside.
- Using the excess lamb fat in the pan, add your onions with a pinch of salt and soften. Add more olive oil if necessary. Next, add cumin, paprika, capsicum and bay leaves and combine. Once you can smell the smoked paprika in the air,, you can add the liquids – diced tomatoes and chicken stock.
- Carefully place the lamb chops back in the pan and braise for about 30 minutes on a low heat until the liquid has thickened up and the meat is nicely pulling apart. Add chickpeas and allow to warm through for 2 minutes.
- Top with some parsley and serve with some bread, rice or enjoy on its own!
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...